Tuesday, September 18, 2012

5* Review for In The Midnight Hour today Yippee

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Dazzling medical thriller September 17, 2012
Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase
I LOVED this, it's a dazzler! One of my favorite reads in ages. A killer stalking the halls of a hospital? Terrifying! Also fast paced with accurate medical details. I've read where the author works in the medical field and it certainly shows. This book hooks you from the first page and you will not want to put it down. I also loved the budding love story between the two protagonists, and found myself staying up reading well past bedtime. I highly recommend In The Midnight Hour for anyone who is seeking an unusual, ingenious new medical thriller. Don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment